Home ownership is the American Dream defined. It is a tremendous accomplishment for many people. As a homeowner, it is your responsibility to protect you and your family from liability that could cost you your hard-earned home and any other financial assets.
Homeowner’s Insurance is Usually Bundled to Protect the Following:
• The structural integrity of your home
• Personal belongings including furniture stored or kept on the property
• General liability
• Additional living expenses should you or your family be displaced
A main question many prospective homeowner’s insurance buyers have is the following: Does home insurance reimburse me for anything?
No, homeowner’s insurance does not provide monetary coverage. Issues with financial solvency following an event which requires homeowner’s insurance will vary depending on the insurance policy. If you speak with your insurance agent, we can help you create a comprehensive policy that can help provide sufficient coverage in areas where you feel you might need it most.
Get a Quote!
An “Umbrella Insurance Policy” Covers Events That May Fall Outside the Scope of a Homeowner’s Insurance Policy, Bundled With Homeowner’s Insurance, You and Your Family Will be Safe From
• Lost finances due to a liability lawsuit
• Financial losses due to property damage
• Damage done to others by household pets
• Many weather-related disaster damage
Remember, typical “wear and tear” to your property is not covered by normal homeowner’s insurance nor is damage due to floods and earthquakes. To cover natural disaster damage, supplemental policies are available.
Do Not Leave Yours to Chance