Celebrating America’s Independence In The Conejo Valley
How will you be celebrating 4th of July in the Conejo Valley? There are so many amazing local events that you can choose from to make for a spectacular day and evening celebrating America’s Independence! We have gathered a list of the top events to help you out a bit on your quest for an amazing celebration:
- Thousand Oaks: Annual City of Thousand Oaks 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular – Have you ever seen Fourth of July fireworks from a rooftop? Both The Oaks Mall and Janss Marketplace will be allowing spectators to get a closer view of the show from their rooftops! Both of these locations are free for viewing and include live entertainment.
- Westlake Village: 46th Annual Westlake Village 4th of July Parade – Starting at 9:45 a.m., this annual parade brings thousands to Berniece Bennett Park until noon. There will be a Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast before the parade begins!
- Westlake Village: 2nd Annual Fireworks Spectacular Show – You can enjoy fireworks from either the Calvary Community Church, the Westlake Village Inn, or the Westlake Village Golf Course for free. This 18 minute fireworks show begins at 9:10 p.m.
- Moorpark: 3rd of July – Looking to beat the crowds and see the fireworks on Friday the 3rd? Head over to Arroyo Vista Park on Tierra Rejada Road for an amazing family friendly event filled with entertainment, food, and games! This event is $5 for adults and free for children under the age of four.
- Calabasas: City of Calabasas 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular at CHS – All of the fun takes place at Calabasas High School with festivities and celebrations starting at 5:00 p.m. before the 9:00 p.m. fireworks show! Admission is $10 and includes parking, activities, and live entertainment.
Happy 4th of July! We hope you are able to attend at least one of these 4th of July Fireworks in the Conejo Valley! Contact Weeks & Associates Insurance Services in Thousand Oaks for all of your California insurance needs.