Make lasting memories this Valentine’s Day!
Love is in the air! Valentine’s Day isn’t about how much you spend, but the time you spend together. Make your Valentine’s Day one to remember without spending an arm and leg, and check out these budget-friendly ways that you can celebrate your love for one another.
- It’s free, beautiful, and romantic! Stop and watch the sunset together this Valentine’s Day. Pack some snacks, bring a picnic blanket, and choose the perfect vantage point.
- Enjoy arts and cultures together as you spend the day exploring a local museum. Many museums offer free of discounted admission to residents, making this an interesting and affordable afternoon.
- Check out a one-time dance class together at a local studio. Always wanted to learn how to salsa? Here’s your chance. It’s fun and unique way to spend your Valentine’s Day.
- Create your own tasting. Whether you’re partial to beer or wine, invite a few couples over, have each couple bring their favorite of each and host your own wine and/or beer tasting. It’s relatively cheap and you’ll have a great time.
- Make your own Valentine’s Day feast! Spend the day cooking together or spice it up a bit and encourage a little friendly competition. You’ll enjoy a great meal all while making lasting memories.
- Embrace your inner artist together. Choose a medium whether it may be painting, drawing, sculpture, or woodwork and make a masterpiece together. It’s a fun activity and you’ll have something to show for it at the end of the day.
- Volunteer together. Spend the day giving back to your community. Play with puppies at a local shelter, serve food at a soup kitchen, or spread some cheer at a local hospital.
No matter how you choose to celebrate your loved one, make sure they stay safe with the right insurance. The professionals at Weeks & Associates Insurance Services in Thousand Oaks, California can help you find the best insurance for your needs. Contact us for more information.