Home Technology Trends For Homeowners To Take Advantage Of
The world as we know it as undergone an extreme transformation over the years due to the emergence of technological advancements. It is no surprise that technology is only getting smarter and capable of performing more and more tasks each day. Home technology trends have recently found a slot in the headlines, as who does not want their home to be smart? Gathered is a list of the top home automation trends for you to keep an eye out for:
- Nobody wants a giant gadget on each doorway for their home automation to work, which is why experts are making new devices more décor friendly. These aesthetically pleasing devices look modern and make it so there is no excuse for not upgrading.
- Programmable thermostats are making it possible for homeowners to alter the temperature inside their homes with the simple click of a button. You can also set smart timers that will turn on the heat as you walk through the door.
- There is no need for wires everywhere when there are finally wireless power controls. Homeowners can now adjust their sound system, HVAC system, lighting, security, pool features, and everything in between with a simple click on their smart devices.
- Homeowners will no longer have to fish through their bags while their hands are full, looking for their keys. Automated door locks make it so that your front door can unlock in a jiff!
- Advanced security systems invite homeowners to checkup on their homes and individuals inside the homes at all times using their smart devices.
Contact Weeks & Associates Insurance Services in Thousand Oaks for all of your California home insurance needs. Just because you have a smart home with home automation devices installed does not mean that you do not need insurance. Allow us to provide you with the coverage you deserve.