Indulge On This Refreshing Seasonal Dessert
Now that your favorite berries are in season, it is the perfect time to fix up a delicious recipe that incorporates blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries! There is nothing quite as refreshing as topping off dinner with a delicious triple berry crisp! Whip this up and expect everyone to be begging for more!
Triple Berry Crisp Recipe:
What you will need:
- 1 ½ Cups of Fresh Blackberries
- 1 ½ Cups of Fresh Raspberries
- 1 ½ Cups of Fresh Blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ Cups of Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 ½ Cups of Butter
How to prepare:
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- To start, you will want to toss the berries with white sugar together in a large bowl. Once well mixed, set aside.
- Separately, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon together until you have a crumbly concoction. Press half of the mixture into a 9×13 inch pan and cover with the berries. Sprinkle the rest of the crumble mixture on top of the berries.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 30 to 40 minutes. You will know that your delicious dessert is done when the top is golden brown.
We hope you enjoy this summer recipe: triple berry crisp! Contact Weeks & Associates Insurance Services in Thousand Oaks for all of your California insurance needs.