As you have poured your heart and soul into your new business, it only makes sense that you would protect your investment with a comprehensive business insurance policy. Since each business’ insurance needs are different, you will need to evaluate your business operations and determine the best combination of coverage options. Allow the experienced professionals at Weeks & Associates Insurance to help personalize a unique business insurance policy for you. Your coverage options include but are not limited to:
- Property Insurance: This insurance policy will cover your building, your equipment, your inventory, and any other contents. Without this insurance policy, you would be required to replace all lost or damaged items out of pocket.
- Liability Insurance: This insurance policy will cover the medical expenses of injured customers and will provide you with legal defense if your organization is sued. This is one of the most important insurance policies to have, as it protects you from enduring financial loss. The prevalence of lawsuits in today’s business world makes this a no-brainer purchase.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: This insurance policy will provide your commercial vehicles with coverage. If your employees drive their own vehicles to conduct business, the coverage will extend to those vehicles as well.
- Business Interruption: This insurance policy will cover lost income if you are forced to close for a temporary period of time after a covered peril, such as a fire.
- Worker’s Compensation: This insurance policy will provide both you and your employees with protection. Injuries and illnesses related to business operations will be covered under this insurance policy. If you have more than 1 employee, you are required by law to obtain worker’s compensation coverage.
Contact Weeks & Associates Insurance for all of your business insurance needs. Located in the heart of Thousand Oaks, California, we can help provide small business owners with guaranteed security of their biggest investment.