- When you ride a motorcycle, use proper safety gear. That includes a helmet, goggles and protective clothing.
- As a driver, always double-check before changing lanes. Motorcycles can slip into a space without you seeing them.
- As a motorcyclist, practice defensive driving. Never assume that another driver can see you, or that they will give you space.
- When you ride a motorcycle, do not weave between lanes. Showing up in unexpected places can cause an unwary driver to collide with you.
- Never follow a motorcycle too closely in your car. Keeping a safe distance protects against collisions from sudden stops.
- Avoid riding on a motorcycle on rainy days. Impaired visibility and slick roads make it more dangerous for riders.
Our approach is unique. See how we can help you! Contact Us