Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with this delicious dish.
Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner! If you haven’t already started to plan your game day menu, time is of the essence. This Super Bowl Sunday, serve up this recipe for buffalo chicken quesadillas to impress all your game day guests.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. buffalo sauce (such as Frank’s), divided
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded gouda
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 medium flour or corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, 1/4-cup ranch, 1/4-cup buffalo sauce and a tablespoon of green onions. Stir until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and pour enough oil to coat the bottom. While the oil is heating, build the quesadillas. Spread the buffalo chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Top with both cheeses and cover with a second tortilla. Repeat to make another quesadilla.
- Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Cook until golden-brown, about 3 minutes. When ready to flip, cover the pan with a large plate. Invert pan to transfer the quesadilla onto the plate, and then slide the quesadilla back onto the pan (golden side up). Cook until golden-brown. Repeat process with other quesadilla.
- Drizzle with more ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. Garnish with more scallions.
Serve up these quesadillas and your guests are sure to ask for seconds. Just be careful, this recipe is so good it might steal their attention away from the actual game!
Are you looking to find the right insurance for you this month? Then turn to the experts at Weeks & Associates Insurance Services. Located in Thousand Oaks, California, our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your coverage needs. Contact us to get started today.